The Palestinian Electricity Transmission Ltd. (PETL) invites applications from eligible candidates for Scada Operators position with the following details:
Scada Operators (Ref. #: SO/OD/ 2020-01)
B.A. in Electrical engineering (Automation, Power) with 2- 5 years in the field.
- Communicate locations of personnel, equipment, outage information and safety measures with internal and field personnel.
- Communicate member requests with appropriate internal and field personnel.
- Perform SCADA operations as required by line personnel.
- Administer SCADA programming and data collection functions.
- Utilize the SCADA system to monitor system statistics in conjunction with Systems Operation Canter Functions.
- Responsible for being available for scheduled rotational (on-call) duties and as needed.
- Responsible for following all cooperative safety policies and procedures.
- Assist in gathering information for reporting needs (board reports, departmental, etc.)
- Dispatch outage and power quality calls to the appropriate internal and field personnel.
- Assist with the maintenance of database information regarding electrical devices such as recloses, Regulators, capacitors and transformers.
- Assist in monitoring the flow of power from the suppliers to the customer.
Interested applicants please submit your CV in English before 12:00 pm Tuesday 04/02/2020.
Application packages will be considered on a rolling basis. Qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.