About the company:
The Palestinian Electricity Transmission Company is the first national company solely owned by the Palestinian government, supervising the construction and energizing of a national electric energy transmission system. The company was established in 2013 to cover the increasing needs for electricity through a variety of sources, to ensure diversity in the sources of electrical energy provision, to regulate the technical and financial relationship between local and imported electrical energy sources, currently PETL is managing and operating four main transmission sub-stations (161/33 kV) located in the northern governorates of Palestine ; These are: Al-Jalama sub-station in Jenin, Sarra sub-station in Nablus, Qalandia sub-station between Jerusalem and Ramallah, and Beit Ula sub-station in Hebron.
About the position:
OPERATION SUBSTATION ENGINEERs (2)
PETL invites applications from eligible candidates to apply for Operation Substation Engineer position with the following details:
Operation Substation Engineer (Ref. #: OSSE/OD/ 2022-01)
- A. in in Electrical Engineering.
- Jerusalem ID holder.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Monitor the control & Protection system in Substation.
- Operate, and troubleshoot HV/MV substation equipment. I.e. HV outdoor switchgear, MV indoor switchgear, MV capacitor banks, 400V auxiliary system…etc.
- Perform professional and responsible operational works and coordination with PETL Customers and suppliers.
- Insure the implementation of Safety regulations and procedures inside the substation.
- Coordinate the day-to-day operations with PETL national control center.
- Carryout urgent operational maintenance works when needed.
- Monitor alarm system & report for any alarms that include fire alarm system and others
- Prepare required operational reports. I.e. incident reports, monthly operations report, substation checklist…etc.
Interested applicants please submit your CV here before 14/10/2022.
Application packages will be considered on a rolling basis. Qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.