Palestinian Electricity Transmission Ltd. (PETL) invites applications from eligible candidates for General Administrative Assistant position with the following details:
Department: Human Resources & Administrative Department.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To perform reception and initial client support duties during the opening hours of the service.
- To provide secretarial and administrative support, including typing, minute taking, filing, data input, maintenance and management of information held by the Company as may be required.
- Filing Management – to be responsible of filing system in hard and soft copy.
- To prepare and assist in the collection of data for such monthly, quarterly and annual reports as may be required from time to time.
- Prepare letters and documents.
- Receive, sort and deliver mail to corresponding departments.
- Organize and coordinate meetings.
- Maintain a tidy reception area in the first floor.
- Ability to facilitate and support the work of team members
- Schedule and perform word processing activities; format, revise and print out final copies of complex documents for the employees.
- Coordinate all travel arrangements for the company; research and make flight, hotel and rental car reservations in accordance with company policies and to obtain most economical and efficient travel.
- Performs duties in receptionist’s absence.
- Any other task assigned by direct supervisor.
- B.A. in Business Management, Administration, or related field.
- 2-3 years of experience in administration assistance and office management.
Interested applicants please submit your CV in English before 15:00 pm Saturday 11/12/2021.
Application packages will be considered on a rolling basis. Qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.