The Palestinian Electricity Transmission Ltd. (PETL) invites applications from eligible candidates for Public relations officer position with the following details:
BA in Advertising, Communications, Journalism, Marketing, Public Relations or a related field
With minimum 3 years of experience in public relation
· Computer literate.
· Excellent report writing skills in Arabic and English.
· Excellent command of the English language.
· Excellent Presentation Skills.
Roles &Responsibilities (not exhaustive or limited)
· Coordinates public events and special projects as assigned.
· Develops content and design of all publications and media.
· Develops and fosters relationships with members of the media.
· Prepares and distributes news releases, story ideas, photographs and videos to media representatives.
· Initiating and planning PR campaigns defining goals; analyzing problems and opportunities; liaising with management.
· Develops and maintains an excellent, sharable database of contacts in the media and experts and also a history of stories
· Speaking in public at presentations, press conferences, radio and TV interviews, and meetings.
· Planning, developing and implementing PR strategies;
· liaising with colleagues and key spokespeople
· liaising with and answering enquiries from media, individuals and other organizations, often via telephone and email;
· Researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media
· Collating and analyzing media coverage
· Writing and editing in-house magazines, case studies, speeches, articles and annual reports;
· Preparing and supervising the production of publicity brochures, handouts, direct mail leaflets, Promotional videos, photographs, films and multimedia programs
· Devising and coordinating photo opportunities
· Organizing events including press conferences, exhibitions, open days and press tours;
· Maintaining and updating information on the organization’s website
· Sourcing and managing speaking and sponsorship opportunities
· Commissioning market research
· Managing the PR aspect of a potential crisis situation.
Interested applicants please send your CV in English to email@example.com with mentioning the position you‘re applying for in the subject line no later than 11/02/2019 3:00PM.
Application packages will be considered on a rolling basis. Qualified applicants only will be contacted for an interview.