The Palestinian Electricity Transmission Ltd. (PETL) invites applications from eligible candidates for Metering System Engineer position with the following details:
Metering System Engineer (Ref. #: MSE/TD/ 2018-05)
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Performs bench testing and calibration of mechanical kWh and mechanical demand meters and transfer of test information to the computer.
– Performs bench testing and calibration of electronic kWh and electronic demand meters and transfer of test data to the computer.
– Performs field installation of current and/or potential transformer installations and calculates demand multiplier for these installations.
– Performs field testing of meters and burden testing of current transformers where it is not practical to remove these for bench testing.
– Performs meter change outs as required, and transformer rated metering.
– Installs remote metering devices as required.
– Programs voltage and current recorders for installation on customer side.
-B.A in Electrical Engineering with a minimum of 5 years of experience.
Interested applicants please send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with mentioning the position in the subject line no later than 12:00 pm on 27/06/2018.
Application packages will be considered on a rolling basis. Qualified applicants only will be contacted for an interview.