The Palestinian Electricity Transmission Ltd. (PETL) invites applications from eligible candidates for the positions with the following details:
HR Manager (Ref. #: HR/HRAD/2018-02)
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Supporting the recruitment function by screening, interviewing and selecting candidates, whenever required while ensuring efficient comments documentation, under the supervision and management of the Department’s Director.
· Coordinating interviews with the relevant managers.
· Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
· Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
· Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
· Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
· Preparing and posting vacancies in local newspapers and on through websites.
· Maintains historical human resource records by supervising the keeping of past and current records.
· Completes human resource operational requirements by supervising employees; following up on work results.
· Oversees company’s vehicle function and health insurance function.
· Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; assisting in the planning, monitoring, and appraisal of job results.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Oversees the implementation of employee evaluation according to the PETL’s evaluation policy.
· Supervises HR officer, administrative assistant and support staff.
· Any other tasks requested by the supervisor.
· B.A. in Human Resources, Business Administration or a related field with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the field.
· Excellent report writing and communication skills.
· Overall understanding of Human Resources and Administrative concepts, procedures, and tasks.
· Leadership skills, supervisory role experience.
· Strong attention to detail and good interpersonal skills.
· Good command of English and Arabic languages.
Interested applicants please send a CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Reference # in the subject line, by 3:00 PM, Thursday May 3, 2018 . Application packages will be considered on a rolling basis. Qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.